Monday, January 20, 2014

HAPPY 2014!

Hahaha! I acknowledged the changing of years almost at the end of January! How cool is that? Well I''m glad his (I don't know who) intelligence emphasized that it is better to be late than never. Hehe!

I gave my blog a new look and am to update it better now. I'm glad something struck me and suddenly I remember my password from 3 years ago.

Though I don't constantly update my blogs, I am very much updated of the blogs of those people I follow. Perhaps this shows how better of a listener I am in real life. I'm just so glad to have read these blogs and their writings are inspiring, entertaining,and really amusing! Keep it up guys and I hope to talk/chat with you. Hehe!

I am blogging because I have unlearned my fear somehow. I used to be fearful of criticisms and it led me to being tight-lipped which is sometimes disguising and coming of as narrow. I have many times failed to elaborate myself that I am frequently misunderstood. I am glad someone acknowledged my being less outspoken. If there are things we need to learn and unlearn, it isn't too late to rectify those! Let's start right way! What have you learned and unlearned recently? Feel free to comment below.

Cheers to positive change guys!

Love, Jam.


2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Hope it remains throughout 2014 and all the years after that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Zeba. I wish you a fruitful year too.

    ReplyDelete