Sunday, December 11, 2011

Puppy power


As-salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!
Oh hi!

So this post is dedicated to the memory of our dogs. I feel bad for making this sound as if they’re dead. They’re not. It’s just that if in case they’ll souls may find peace, I’ll have an unfading and remindful memory of them. 

We have three dogs, four puppies, and seven of them are totally cute. I must’ve named them cute, Awesome, Wonderful, Kawaii, Delightful, Charming, and Amazing but no. I didn’t have the chance. Their names are Boughart, Jims, Pungge (small tailed), King, Fighter, Prince, and Princess. Awesome names still. Boughart is the fiercest we’ve got. Jims is like the sweetest dog. He loves resting his head on my foot even when I cross leg. Not only my foot but others as well. He even rests the cuteness of his face on my lap.  Pungge is a mother of four. She’s a mother, need I say more? The roles of mothers are noble.  I can’t relate to her a word other than noble (but not human-noble of course). King, Fighter, Prince, and Princess are warriors at heart. They are knights against each other. They always fight swallow-like the head of one another. My parents call this cuddling and I can’t understand how on Earth
 does putting your kin’s head inside your mouth called cuddling. Well, I guess dogs have an entirely different dictionary. That’s all about them.

Speaking of dictionary, I recently looked the word “dog”. Nothing interesting, I thought.
I clicked on this tab “types of dog” and there I found Belgian Griffon, Great Pyreness, Newfoundland, and other more I have read for the first time.

Much to my surprise I saw…

And I was like

m y    f  a  v  o  r  i  t  e

. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment