Sunday, February 23, 2014

Maybe hopefully.

Something fell while you were walking over there.

My jaw.





Oh no my friends. I wish I could say for the first time in forever, I'm feeling anxious for I might eventually like someone. But I can't. I have felt the same agitation many times before and it used to be easier. Forgetting was as fast as a blink of an eye before and I wonder why it is no more.

Him and I may not tantamount to we in the future based on the response I have received from him. Do I move on and think negatively or do I remain optimistic and hoping? The latter is more piercing but perhaps so what? It won't take long to recover right? I've turned to forgetting always previously so it's time to change now.

I am to hold on to this dream and stay hopeful thay maybe like what Frozen reiterated, "for the first time in forever" maybe we can be better friends for at least.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment