Friday, August 12, 2011

The murderer cannot be blamed

Hi everyone!
Another day is about to end and unfold for me.
At the moment, I am listening to the radio. I have listened to the radio dozens of time now but this segment is a record maker. This is my first time to hear a quite sensitive issue tackled on air. The caller is a security officer who happens to witness an influential person murdering a random passerby. How unfortunate, I thought. The murdered 26-ish man was just out to buy food when suddenly this manslayer knocked him out thus walloping his delicate head against a rock. This is indeed deplorable. The dreadfulness does not end here. Though a troupe of people saw what had happened, no one is brave enough to divulge what they know. They are all demoralized and intimidated by the murderer’s family’s power. You know, one of my endeavors is to have millions of bucks in my bank account but if money will drive me to this amoral life, I may be contented with where I am now. Hopefully, God will save me against avarice while blessing me with a mmm fruitful life :o) 
You know, I’d have to commend the disc jockeys.
I absolutely concur with their advice. Well, it took them plentiful statements but in a nutshell, they advised the caller to take courage and reveal the truth for in reality, it shall set him free and reward justice onto those deserving of it. Also, insha’Allah it may make the murderer a.k.a drug user realize his mistakes. I cannot judge the so-called manslayer further for I am not entitled to do so. He has the right to be respected and I will not in any way desire to deprive him of that right. I realized that it is profoundly uneasy to be in his shoes. So if we may, let us pray for him. He does not trudge a clear road. There are ample obstacles awaiting him. It is hard to blame him for not complying with the whispers of morality for where he is now is way harder than what we can expect. It is indeed best to wish enlightenment to his soul. I think he has a very lonely heart. I am thankful despite of my problems. I am actually facing a conundrum at the moment and the solvent is easier said than done. This is less intricate than the former enigma, I realized. For that, my heart is thankful.
We all have troubles. No matter how difficult they are, let us never forget that problems exist to make us stronger. They say the only constant in the world is change. Now, it is up to us if we will change for the better or for the contrary. Even pencils undergo change. They may be sharpened to fulfill its mission or be left moribund until total depreciation and waste its existence. Like pencils, we undergo adversity; we face problems almost IMPOSSIBLE to survive. The truth is for every problem is a solution. Even the word impossible says I’M POSSIBLE. Yes, it is possible. Masha’Allah (thank God)
Alrighty. Time to go… It’s getting late already.
Toodle-oo!

No comments:

Post a Comment