Friday, August 12, 2011

Tea-hee


Hello there! My clock reads 1:57 A.M.
(Argh. Sorry for that epic fail small hand of the clock :/ ;o)
 Hehe. You may be wondering why I am still up this late. The basic reason is busyness. :o) I am having frenzied schedules once in a while, doing a triad of tasks or sometimes couples of errands. As much as my schedule teeters like an unstable ship ride constantly hurled by the wind, my digestion does not totally deviate. For the past days I have been upsetting my stomach by my camel-like eating. During ramadhan (fasting) one of the resolutions Muslims conduct to desist eating during daytime is to overindulge whilst they are allowed to eat, just like how camels stock food on their bodies for travelling intentions. As a result, they and I end up with indigestion. I cannot help to giggle at myself. Actually, fasting does not trigger overeating. After abstaining from food for more or less 13 hours, eating little will suffice since our bellies have been accustomed with the empty state. Craving is what prompts some to overeat. Like for my case, before the clock strikes 6:30 P.M. (time of sunset) thoughts of palatable foods hover in my mind so when early dinner comes I already know what to binge. What is weird about my indigestion is that the amalgamation does not happen between varieties of meals but on assorted beverages. I am a super fan of chocolate-cereal-drinks and glasses of water. I like them more than steaks, salmons, not to mention lobsters. Yes, after emptiness I drink to the fullest—a glass of dairy drink with three glasses of water together with my regular meal.
Ending is, belly on turbulence.
(Hehe. The intestines seem more of a brain. @_@ Still a work in progress)
Fortunately we have the wonder tea! (standing ovation)
 
Oh I am glad as can be! It provided relief onto I think my digestive system then blah everything went back to the norm. I feel like a tadpole hopping on mud who found her way to a really clean pond. Wait did I just make a rhyme? Do I hear a grand piano?  A trumpet? An orchestra perhaps.
Now that I have learned my lesson, I won’t get back to the mud I used to hop on. I’ll stay in this pond and keep swimming. Just keep swimming. :o)
The wonders of tea. (bow)

No comments:

Post a Comment