Friday, August 12, 2011

My peculiar dream


Hi everyone! So the next paragraphs pertain to a dream I had one afternoon dated August 10, 2011. I shall say this is the most unusual dream I had. It is very creative and almost impossible. Just ALMOST. I always keep in mind that through God, everything is possible. Oh, my reverie contains scenes with religion matters by the way. I cannot comprehend why but it happened so hehe I included it here. Before you read this, please be more understanding if you may. Some points are unclear but they are not impossible to understand. I wrote this right after I woke up and I was groggy. For me, awaking after an intricate dream is like rising up after inebriating. I don’t know if this is queer but I had a good doze of a hang-over less the intoxicating process.

Last point… :o) If ever a dream-reader reads this post, he/she/you are free to interpret my dream. I’ll be really glad to hear from you: any comment, suggestions, anything and everything you have to say. Thank you.

My dream went like this…

I was I think, in the Philippines, with my youngest brother. We were in the same building while the rest of my family members—my mom, dad, and another brother are in another building.

The day isn’t peculiar. It went like how it did yesterday and the days before except for one occurrence that made a nationwide difference from that moment on. Whilst in that tall multi-floored structure we were caught aghast. We felt the floor move. No, the building moved. But not the ground. None of those in the building saw how the structure transferred from one place to another. We would like to believe it walked. We felt it.

It took couples off huge steps to I do not know where. After that shake, I found myself and my brother near the abode of the rest of my most loved one. We then reunited. The occurrent topped the news--A HUGE DESTRUCTION, A MAJOR WORLD SHAKE. Then I remember an Islamic book which contains the signs of the end of the world. There were three and the magnitudes are listed. If I remember it right, the most destructive is the second. The town weren’t so frightened. It is just as queer as the tsunami in Mexico, in japan, and the riot that famed London. So the next days were normal. Except for me. I had this unique urge to write down those 3 signs in a sheet of white paper. I wrote it in all caps using a pencil. I then inserted it in my black bag then went to school. The college university I had in my dream is so deviant from that in real life. It is way popular, beautiful, and enriched. Actually, the build is tantamount to my genuine school only that in the dream it is grand. It is a richer version so to say. Whilst in school after a couple of classes… well I was tired and felt like I have been to some of my classes. That weird feeling enveloped us all. All those in the school and the world, I assume. All I can notice is the environment I am in. The news states that a second major shake will happen after some minutes. The planet will like shake its inconspicuous hair back and forth so people need to really hold firm to stabilize themselves to prevent being thrown out to somewhere nobody knows. Actually, only Allah knows. After hearing the tidings, I had a quiet time and tried to sense if the second major shake is indeed coming. I felt it and I still had time to prepare. I went back home which is walking distance away from school. I felt like I need a proof if ever I decide to reveal what I know so I bagged the special book and went straight back to school.
I can feel  the shake coming sooner. That moment, it was either morning or afternoon but it felt like doomsday. I had a comfortable outfit, I am so thankful. It helped me a lot. I was garbed with something anti-cold. It was cold but not freezing, It felt even colder because of the fright and unusualness the situation has to bring. From minutes ago, the sky slowly darkened. At that moment, it is darker than mundane. But it’s nothing like the night sky. It is just perfect for the unusualness of the situation. If I am to give it a color, I’ll call it color doomsday. So I sat my self on a room in the fourth floor.  I held firm on my armchair but it felt like it isn’t enough. So like others, I went closer to the bars of the windows and held firm.
I secured my bag which contains a more than high profile information. I remember how I constantly asked my brother to secure the Holy Quran almost right after the first shake.
He ensued and kept it. And the major shake happened. I can see teenagers slip down from the class upon the shaking of the planet. The Earth wasn’t nodding nor is its entirety affirming. It really shook its invisible hair back and forth. Literally. Even those holding on the bars slipped from security. I can see their face--ignorant faces. I felt proud I know just what is happening and that I am in a better disposition amongst them—I am a Muslim. And so the planet got tired and rested for awhile from its whipping. Everyone is frightened. Even I was quite. The shaking felt shorter than how it was. Perhaps it is because I was concentrating on holding really firm. During the Earth shake, I was going in and out the room while holding the bars. I saw from different angles different people. There are times that I let go of the bar to take hold of another from a nearby classroom. I think that happened thrice. I even saw our dog in one of the classrooms. I tried to save him but I wasn’t profoundly willing. I feel bad for not being so because it ended his stay in the area. He was thrown out to perhaps amidst Earth. I’ve tried different chairs, different grills, and different locations. There were moments when the shake stops for awhile. I then took hold of the opportunity to stabilize myself more. I immediately ran my way from one room to another. I saw both new and familiar faces. Seeing them made me wish I can help save them. I want to reveal what I know but I was taken aback by my unconfident and unbrave heart. I experienced holding posts but realized it isn’t steady enough.
 I believe the shake enabled me to transfer from one country to another. Well, I remember foreign faces. I’ll have to say they aided me whilst the shake. They allowed me to sit near them, to stay with them, even to take the place of their just-stood friends. I even encountered a situation where a guy was thrown off because I took over his temporarily vacated seat. I genuinely felt bad but his face was modest and forgiving. The most reliable grills are those in the classrooms. They helped me survive. Now, news updates present that another doom shake might happen any moment now so we shall brace and prepare ourselves. The newscasters proved their reliability in forecasting so I braced myself only to find out the trouble wasn’t occurring as near as we all have expected.  I tried going down stairs. As in, down stairs. I even saw an artist. A real captivating artist. But during that moment, beauty did not matter. Physical beauty, that is. I’ve ridden escalators and walked my way to and fro classrooms to see where I might have a place. Most of them are occupied already. There are times when I feel down and felt like entrusting everything to God—as in just stand and allow whatever to happen; but seeing people strive made me want to save myself. I saw professors kind enough to help me. They were so parent-like. I also tried going outdoors. I went to every place other people would try. There are vacant seats but I sought for the safest. One time, while sitting firmly I narrated that I know what will happen next to random people, one after the other. Their faces were comprehending but they were like mmm okay. They did not really care. My professor differed. When I told him whilst we were outdoors, he tried reviewing the prediction I copied and asked for the paper. Whilst on the classroom I have been constantly checking on the informative paper once in a while and figured out it foretold what the news would update. The names of the shakes are precisely the same. This fact gave me courage to divulge what I know. Oh I even tried the manual elevator some of my professors formed. That is the fastest way to go down and up the building. I think I rode it to rise in altitude. And so the shake happened. It lasted for almost a blink of an eye. It was almost not felt. How do I say that? One moment I was in school then after a blink I found myself standing in front of a field with really beautiful and tall foreign looking people. Desire made me go near those tall ladies wearing transparent tops. All are model-looking in that country or shall I say area. They are so liberated and free-spirited that they managed to enjoy despite of the shakes. Yes, the third quake is still awaited after like two hours. So I found myself sitting beside a real handsome lad and in front of a beast.

Okay this is supposed to be a roaring beast. :o)

Well a really wild and carnivorous animal is in front of me! We are two bleachers apart. I had the courage to stare at it and it as well eyed me then others. This made some frightened and they, including myself transferred to a safer and farther seat. I sat beside another gorgeous man with captivating eyes and life-bringing smile. Yes, he had a life-bringing smile instead of the killer ones. I heard rumors that the beast might run just anywhere. I then transferred to another seat beside a man who looks like a better protector than the preceding men. So the fight started and stopped after some minutes. It was a fight between the beast and one man I suppose. I frequently checked my bag for it gives me light somehow to know I am securing the special book. It feels really good to hold a special book containing what will happen next. I feel thankful. And worried for my family. Now, I cannot remember the subsequent events in my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment